Libre Graphics Magazine 2.3
The Type Issue
- Dave Crossland
- Louis Desjardins
- Aymeric Mansoux
- Alexandre Prokoudine
- Femke Snelting
- Frank Adebiaye
- Raphaël Bastide
- Julien Deswaef
- Loraine Furter
- Brendan Howell
- Øyvind Kolås
- Micah Rich
- Samuel Rivers-Moore
- Antonio Roberts
- Manuel Schmalstieg
- Eric Schrijver
- Alexei Vanyashin
Printed in Brussels by Gillis on recycled paper.
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license (CC-BY-SA). All content should be attributed to its individual author. All content without a stated author can be credited to Libre Graphics magazine.
Write to us at email@example.com
Our repositories with all source material for the magazine can be found at http://gitlab.com/libregraphicsmag
Images under a CC attribution share-alike license
- Cover, back cover and inside covers by Manufactura Independente.
- Photo of ginger coons by herself.
- Photo of Manuel Schmalstieg by Sedat Adiyaman.
- Photo of Antonio Roberts by Emily Davies.
- Photo of Eric Schrijver by himself.
- Illustration for Friendlier forks column is based on images by Flickr user fdctsevilla.
- All images in the Showcase section can be attributed to the creators mentioned therein. All are licensed CC BY-SA.
Images and assets under other licenses
- Illustration for Moving kinetic typography column is under a CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication license.
- Illustration for the Libre Foundry Map by Manufactura Independente, based on this Public Domain image.
- Fonts used in the Libre type foundry Atlas:
- Lil Grotesk by Bastien Sozeau, A - B Foundry, under the OFL.
- Amsterdam by Jarrik Muller, Citype, under CC BY-SA 3.0.
- Lora by Olga Karpushina, Cyreal, under the OFL.
- QumpellkaNo12 by Grzegorz Luk, Glukfonts, under the OFL.
- Playfair Display by Claus Eggers Sørensen, Google Fonts, under the OFL.
- GFS Bodoni by George Matthiopoulos, gfs, under the OFL.
- Alegreya Sans by Juan Pablo del Peral, Huerta Tipográfica, under the OFL.
- Antykwa Półtawskiego by Janusz Marian Nowacki, under the OFL.
- Kontrapunkt Bob, Kontrapunkt, under CC BY-SA 3.0.
- Ostrich Sans by Tyler Finck, The League of Moveable Type, under the OFL.
- Unna by Jorge de Buen, Omnibus Type, under the OFL.
- Lavoir by Alex Chavot, under the OFL.
- Reglo by Sebastien Sanfilippo, OSP Foundry, under the OFL.
- Serreria Extravagante by the participants of the Stone to Spaceship workshop (Medialab Prado, July 2012), Oxshark Fontworks, under the OFL.
- Egypt 22 by Ivan Kostynyk, Practice Foundry, under the OFL.
- Gentium by Victor Gaultney, SIL, under the OFL.
- BizMeud by Quentin Bodin and Jil Daniel, Velvetyne Type Foundry, under the OFL.
Advertisements, with the exception of those representing Libre Graphics Magazine, are not necessarily covered by the blanket CC BY-SA license. It is best to check with the projects they represent before reusing them.