Libre Graphics Magazine 2.2
- Dave Crossland
- Louis Desjardins
- Aymeric Mansoux
- Alexandre Prokoudine
- Femke Snelting
- Ele Carpenter
- Mar Canet
- Varvara Guljajeva
- Eleanor Greenhalgh
- Aya de Leon
- Antonio Roberts
- Eric Schrijver
- Sho-Sho Smith
- Femke Snelting
Printed in Porto by Cromotema (www.cromotema.pt) on recycled paper.
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license (CC-BY-SA). All content should be attributed to its individual author. All content without a stated author can be credited to Libre Graphics Magazine.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our repositories with all source material for the magazine can be found at http://gitlab.com/libregraphicsmag
Images under a CC Attribution Share-Alike license
- Photo of ginger coons by herself.
- Photo of Ricardo Lafuente by Ana Isabel Carvalho.
- Photo of Ana Isabel Carvalho by Luís Camanho.
- Photo of Antonio Roberts by Emily Davies.
- Photo of Eric Schrijver by himself.
- Photo of Eleanor Greenhalgh by Brendan Montague.
- Notebook Libre Planet 2013, photos by the FSF and volunteers.
- Photo of the Lulzbot by Chris Webber.
- New Releases background is made with patterns by several authors from Subtle Patterns.
- All images in the Showcase section can be attributed to the creators mentioned therein. All are licensed CC BY-SA.
- Best of people icons images are from The Noun Project.
- Photos from the Empowermentors Collective interview by Kýra.
Images a CC Attribution license
- Cover photo, titled "Knippelsbro 1947," by Flickr user Mikael Colville-Andersen.
- Showcase opening page photo, titled "Twin Girls on Tricycles 1940," by Flickr user born1945.
- Illustrations on Small and Useful by Flickr user fdctsevilla from "La Terre avant le déluge" by Louis Figuier, Librairie de L. Hachette, 1863:
- "Craide de l'ile Moén"
- "Craie de meudon"
- Background photo in page 53 by Tarek Ziadé.
Images under other licenses
- Inside cover photo, titled "A century run or bust two photographs," by Fred L. Hacking, is under the Public Domain.
- Photos on Eleanor Greenhalgh's column by collision under the Free Art License.
- Hackermoms logo, in page 18, is copyright and the photo, in page 20, is under CC-BY-NC.
- Photos and screenshots in Interactivos?'13 article are under the Free Art License and can be found at http://gallery3.constantvzw.org/Tools-for-a-Read-Write-world and https://gitlab.com/libregraphicsmag/interactivosbook.
- The New Releases illustration, on page 10, titled "Image taken from page 17 of Illustrated Battles of the Nineteenth Century" was taken from the British Library Flickr collection and is under the Public Domain.
- Eric Schrijver's column illustration, titled "Round Europe with the Crowd," was taken from the British Library Flickr collection and is under the Public Domain.
Advertisements, with the exception of those representing Libre Graphics Magazine, are not necessarily covered by the blanket CC BY-SA license. It is best to check with the projects they represent before reusing them.