Libre Graphics Magazine 1.1
First encounters -- Taking flight
- Dave Crossland
- Louis Desjardins
- Aymeric Mansoux
- Alexandre Prokoudine
- Femke Snelting
- Margaret Burnett
- Dave Crossland
- Laura C. Hewitt
- John LeMasney
- Ludivine Loiseau (and her class)
- Pete Meadows
- Lila Pagola
- Eric Schrijver
Printed in Montréal by Mardigrafe on recycled paper.
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license (CC-BY-SA). All content should be attributed to its individual author. All content without a stated author can be credited to Libre Graphics Magazine.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silver Bird's Nest illustration created from a picture by Flickr user PerpetualPlum
- Rainbow gradient found on a post by user Erroneus on InkscapeForum.com
Images under a CC Attribution Share-Alike license
- Photo of ginger coons by herself.
- Photo of Dave Crossland by Mary Crossland.
- Photo of Eric Schrijver by himself.
- Photos of VTF type specimens in "Notebook" section by ginger coons.
- Type specimen in "F/LOSS in the classroom" by Ludivine Loiseau.
- Illustrations in "The unicorn tutorial" by ginger coons.
- Images in "Applying F/LOSS as a final user and not dying in the attempt" by Lila Pagola.
- Photo of Ben Laenen by Dave Crossland.
- All images in the "Showcase" section can be attributed to the creators mentioned therein. All are licensed CC BY-SA.
- Fontmatrix screenshot from Resources section by Wikipedia user Gürkan Sengün.
- Inkscape screenshot from Resources section by Ana Carvalho.
Images under other licenses
- Photos and images of OSP DLF/Nancy in "Notebook" section by Open Source Publishing. Free Art License.
- DejaVu specimen page adapted from a specimen by Benjamin D. Esham. Public Domain.
- Blender screenshot from Resources section by Wikipedia user DingTo. GNU General Public License.
- FontForge screenshot from Resources section by George Williams from the tutorial FontForge, An Outline Font Editor. Assumed to be covered by a version of the Modified BSD license. Anyone in doubt should direct themselves to http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/license.html.
- GIMP screenshot from Resources section by Wikipedia user IngerAlHaosului. GNU General Public License.
- Scribus screenshot from Resources section by Wikipedia user Kocio. GNU General Public License.
Advertisements, with the exception of those representing Libre Graphics Magazine, are not necessarily covered by the blanket CC BY-SA license. It is best to check with the projects they represent before reusing them.